关注澳纽
 楼主| 发表于 2014-12-23 16:09 | 显示全部楼层

止损设好,纯粹赌~~~

圣诞没行情,也可以吃吃利息

万一乌克兰停火了呢,万一俄罗斯服软了呢~~~^-^

发表于 2014-12-23 17:01 | 显示全部楼层
卢布更惨
发表于 2014-12-23 19:51 | 显示全部楼层
惨什么, 人家大湿(大神)1.32可以买到1.22, 0.88买到0.81,不怕.

发表于 2014-12-27 21:20 | 显示全部楼层

新手报到,请多多关照!

楼主帖子写的不错,支持一下!
发表于 2014-12-28 15:03 | 显示全部楼层
HOHO~~~~~~
发表于 2014-12-28 20:34 | 显示全部楼层

In the 1970s

In the 1970s, MAST began to be introduced into the civilian Emergency Medical Services (EMS) systems. MAST look similar to a pair of pants. They are opened and placed around the legs and pelvis of the patient and each section inflated as indicated.. The Levys' daughter, Kalanit, was born withDown Syndrome even though the Legacy prenatal test her mother tooksaid she didn't have the condition.Multnomah County Circuit Court Judge Karin Immergut banned courtroom photos of the couple for safety reasons.Several studies show that more than 89 percent of women who learn they will give birth to a child with Down syndrome choose to terminate their pregnancies.Miller, the Levy's attorney, contends that Dr. Thomas Jenkins removed maternal tissue   not fetal tissue  from Deborah Levy's womb. The suit faults Jenkins and lab workers for not recognizing that the tissue was from the mother.
Sometimes, in trying to be different,

登录/注册后可看大图
, a certain sameness creeps into an actor universe. Vidya Balan is perhaps going through that phase. After being labelled jinxed and unsuitable to be a pretty young thing in glossy Bollywood, she broke the type with such vehemence that it became a type in itself.
Many believe that a company, no matter how big or small, only has one head honcho that runs the business. This is not entirely true. Many businesses, whether large or small in scale, have a different number of people that runs the company or firm. Local Shriners will be on hand to greet customers and to answer any of your questions regarding their 22 hospitals and the many medical services that they perform without financial obligation of either the parents or patients. Also during some afternoon and evening hours the Shrine Clowns will be entertaining your children. Everyone loves pancakes   and children.
Some things I enjoy doing are scrapbooking, crocheting, reading magazines (my attention span doesn't allow me to read a whole book most times), I love playing tennis, but haven't in a while, taking pictures and playing around with photoshop and I love watching football. My favorite team is the Vikings and Brett Favre is my all time favorite, no matter what anyone says. If I have a thought, or an idea, I write it down on whatever I can findspiral,

登录/注册后可看大图
, post its,

登录/注册后可看大图
, the dry board on the fridge, the memo app on my phone, it's a really bad habit, but a legal one, okay..

My demographic breakdown of t

11-23-110015

11-22-103157

11-23-103892

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版 Mobile Version|Archiver|关于我们 About Us|联系我们 Contact Us|Y2外汇论坛 外兔财经

GMT+8, 2024-10-4 15:33 , Processed in 0.049603 second(s), 24 queries .