外汇论坛 外兔财经

开启左侧

义隆金融:2014年2月12日外汇分析与交易策略

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-2-12 16:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
https://www.y2cn.com
    汇市消息:
  美国消息
  美联储费舍尔周三(211)直言不讳道,美联储应该调整其政策制定规则和银行监管规则,来解决利益冲突问题和管制俘获问题。费舍尔接受媒体采访时再次警示,反对在面对疲软的通胀时推迟加息。这可能是费舍尔最后一次最为达拉斯联储在媒体发表言论,因其下个月将要退休。费舍尔在此次采访中最挑衅的言论便是,批评美联储结构“毫无意义”。义隆分析师:费舍尔表示美联储应该在加息问题上更加激进些,因为美国经济已经恢复到正常的增长水平,而不应该因为通胀率没有达到目标而延迟加息的时间,该激烈的言论对美元构成一定的支撑。
  欧洲消息
  欧元集团主席迪塞尔布洛姆周三(211)表示,希腊未能与欧盟就继续欧盟援助计划达成一致,称谈判将在下周一(216)继续。稍早一份报告称,希腊与国际金主已在原则上达成协议,期货和国债收益率受此提振上涨。但此后,希腊财长瓦鲁法基斯(Yanis Varoufakis)则出面指出会谈进展程度有限,但他相信,下周一可能将就希腊援助达成“治愈协议”。此前,瓦鲁法基斯曾表示将寻求对当前的国际援助措施进行“全面的修订”。
  日本消息
  日本周四(212)公布政府数据显示,日本12月核心机械订单月率超预期上升8.3%,创六个月(20146月以来)最快增速,预期上升2.4%,前值上升1.3%;年率超预期增长5.9%,预期增长5.9%,前值下降14.3%。日本政府称,受访企业预计第一季度核心机械订单季率将增长1.5%,高于去年第四季度的增长0.4%。核心机械订单创六个月最快增速,企业预计第一季度订单将继续增长,这一令人鼓舞的迹象显示资本支出将助力经济发展。
  澳洲消息
  周四(212)亚市早盘公布数据显示,澳大利亚1月就业人数环比减少1.22万人,预期减少0.5万人,前值增加3.74万人。澳大利亚1月季调后失业率6.4%,预期6.2%,前值6.1%。澳大利亚1月劳动参与率64.8%,预期64.7%,前值64.8%。澳大利亚1月兼职就业人口1.59万人,前值减少0.41万人。澳大利亚1月全职就业人口减少2.81万人,前值增加4.16万人。
盘面货币策略
  欧元/美元
  欧元/美元上周大幅上扬冲击5周均线后,无力站稳转头回落,收出上影线很长的小阳线,表示多头力量仍疲软。本周开始 欧元/美元开始连续小阴小阳走势,总体波动非常有限,多空双都表现比较谨慎。日MACD指标金叉向上,KDJ指标死叉向下,表示短线多头动能不足,需要继续回踩下方更强支撑才有出现一波比较大的级别反弹走势。日内建议 欧元/美元在1.13500附近入场做空,目标看向1.1280附近。
  美元/日元
  美元/日元在前期大幅上涨后,近期出现连续回调修复走势,两波回落都是到116.00附近然后开始大幅上涨,再次构筑小双底形态。而周线上的吞没看涨形态,给美元/日元多头足够的信心,后市将继续上行。昨天美元/日元加速上涨收出大阳线,使得技术指标MACD金叉上行,红柱逐步放大,多头力量越来越强大、日内建议美元/日元在119.70附近入场做多,目标看向120.60附近。
  澳元/美元
  澳元/美元上周收出带较长下影线的中小阳线,表示下方有一定支撑作用,澳元/美元前期连续大幅下行,上方承压于10周均线,中线上保持空头趋势下行,短线上空头力量也仍强大,后市继续看空。澳元/美元昨天加速下行收出中阴线,使得MACD指标,510日均线都出现死叉加速下行走势,表示短线空头更加强势。日内建议澳元/美元在0.7700附近入场做空,目标看向0.7620附近。
发表于 2015-3-1 19:19 | 显示全部楼层

ralph lauren danmark

"Chu said, South body form a variable, and the ice as like as two peas face unexpectedly, not only are all spirit, also is a winner, Chu Nan touched the ice sculpture, murmur:" master, you would have been alive, you live in my heart, even if I die, you will live master, please forgive my; borrow your face to act, I'll let the day a person, I will let the Xuan not strange, live in fear! I'll finish your wishes!" With the southern Chu words, ice slowly melting, melting into the southern Chu Chu Nan in vivo, and return to their original appearance, feel the cold jade blue Yan Wang is more and more urgent call, he drove the coral Xuan blue whale, a head of Yuejin fire. Just fire the sea Chu Nan Yue Jin, will clearly feel around the cold jade blue Yan, into his body, to his pubic region crazy coming, and Chu Nan but not all of the mind on the change over, his mind is in perfect just sudden inspiration come to a wonderful plan, it as he thought of the plan, just ask the magic word sub master appearance to let! Thinking seriously every link,ralph lauren danmark, every step, every little bit, very long after, Chu Nan smiling, quietly say: "Xuan not strange,ralph lauren danmark, wait, wait to bring me a surprise for you." Finish this sentence, Chu Nancai to see inside the pubic region of what actually happens, saw that the cold jade blue Yan Wang malaise blue has disappeared, the color bright many, there is a sense of mystery, cold fire the whole sheet of flames from every pore of the body through the southern Chu, directly into the pubic region, a contact to the cold jade blue Yan Wang, a flash of light, the cold jade blue Yan Wang fire a shake, and bright a. "Previously is water element crystal phagocytic water element force, now round the cold jade blue Yan Wang phagocytic he conceived son sun fire fire?" Chu Nan said,ralph lauren danmark, is a positive tone, then added: "I'll give you a hand!" Chu Nan said, immediately let the body vortex, high rotation speed up, and sure enough, the faster the cold vortex, jade blue Yan into a fast, pubic region inside the Wang Huo that a excited, unexpectedly is no longer escape the multicolored ray of light, but the initiative to close, colorful light also did not exclude the king of fire, the two together. Sensory changes in the pubic region, Chu Nan is not understand why, thought for a while, didn't want to have to understand, Chu Nan also put it aside, then, with the king of Chu Nan also fire, excited, because the coral Xuan blue whale has reached the bottom of flames. This fire bottom, with sparkling blue cold jade! The next screen, don't want to know,ralph lauren danmark, see Chu Nan mopping up fire tens of thousands of years of accumulation of bottom cold jade, full of a storage ring...... When Chu Nan big harvest, Wu day, everywhere, but a lot of people to take up the worry, launched a worry, anger plays a towering rage, sword cut the pie, Tianjian door, cloud Solomon these do not have to say, a piece of clouds, and the delegation of elders day one saw life brand broken, another big surprise shock mad surprised, hurriedly to report,ralph lauren danmark, and finally arrived in the secret place, from inside out voice: "even that things are not good, also a damn." The highest voice though say so, but the one below, still send someone to check, to find out what is going on? Although nearly a day, a place in a number of pieces of strange?
相关的主题文章:

?NewsID=627

?mod=viewthread&tid=1633803&pid=1536156&page=1&extra=page=1#pid1536156

?mod=viewthread&tid=324&pid=14737&page=37&extra=page=1#pid14737

?mod=viewthread&tid=3748&pid=43904&page=245&extra=page=1#pid43904

?mod=viewthread&tid=83&pid=23550&page=1&extra=page=1#pid23550

?site=news_comments&newsID=13/

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版 Mobile Version|Archiver|关于我们 About Us|联系我们 Contact Us|Y2外汇论坛 外兔财经

GMT+8, 2024-9-30 15:19 , Processed in 0.139923 second(s), 24 queries .