 | |  | | 下次有小孩问你时,不用再害羞了周一早上....正在冲泡着浓郁的咖啡,一个有趣的对话发生了... |
|"Daddy? How did I come into this world?" |
「爹地,我是怎么来到这世界的?」 |
|"Well, my child, some day I'll have to tell you anyway." |
「哦,儿子啊,总有一天我会让你知道的。」 |
|"So why not today? Please!"
「拜托!为什么今天不行?」 |
|"OK, but listen carefully." |
「好吧,你仔细听着!」 |
|"Mom and Dad met each other in a cyber cafe. |
「你妈和我在网吧相遇而认识, |
|In the restrooms of that cyber cafe,dad connected to mom. | 并在网咖的洗手间你妈和我使用了超级链接, |
|Mom at that time made some downloads from dad's memory stick. |
| 那时你妈从我的随身插硬盘下载一些数据, |
When dad finished uploading we discovered we used no firewall. |
当我完成上传时,我们发现我们没有使用防火墙, |
Since it was too late to cancel or delete, |
因此,想要取消或删除都已为时太晚, |
| nine months later we ended up with a virus." |
| 就这样,九个月以后我们最终生出一个病毒。」 |  |  |  |  |
|